Who's best for broadband?

DJ Si 19:08 03 Nov 03

Need to change from dial-up - using freeserve and sick of engaged tones. Looking to change to broadband so need modem, filters etc. Who's the best. Can't get NTL in my area/ Anybody know good value, reliable broadband?
Thanks.

bremner 19:21 03 Nov 03

click here and click on the 'Compare' heading on the left hand side.

SantasLittleHelper 19:33 03 Nov 03

I have been using Pipex Broadband for over a year now. It has been reliable and fairly fast, I would recommend Pipex as a serious contender.

ajm 20:04 03 Nov 03

I had been with Pipex for over a year and half. Never had any major problems with their service. All minor issues were solved promptly and effiicently over the phone or by email.

I moved to Bulldog 2MB ADSL about 2 months ago as they were having a summed madness offer. They also have been very helpful. The jump from Pipex to Bulldog was a breeze. While I was away for holidays for 4 weeks, the migration from Pipex to Bulldog was done without any major problems.

A lot of my friends, work colleagues and clients made the jump to broadband using Pipex as their BB ISP and all of them still are using Pipex without any problems.

R4 21:09 03 Nov 03

Been using Pipex for several months now without any problems.

They have a good offer on Modem, Filters and connection for ?17.57 see : click here

Sir Radfordin 23:25 03 Nov 03

Zen ADSL have the advantage that they offer a 1 month contract. Seem to come out very well in the charts. Have been very happy with their service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…