who supplies origonal XP cd & license with pc?

RICKSPARK 18:07 10 Jan 03
  RICKSPARK 18:07 10 Jan 03

Can anyone tell me who supplies the origonal XP cd and license with a new pc apart from Multivision and Carrera? ---- as opposed to just a recovery cd.

DieSse 22:16 10 Jan 03

Most small independant system builders - as they can't get the "restore disk only" deals with MS.

AMD 4 ever 22:35 10 Jan 03

like little old me, system builders/Small PC companies.
We have to use the OEM Version, but these are the full versions contrary to what I have seen on here! You get a nice fancy sticker to go on the case(not recommended for LAN meetings!!)
Original authentic CD, and a little leaflet!
No manual!

This is perfectly acceptable and quite enough.

its fried 22:36 10 Jan 03

multivision say they do in their spec sheets
click here

its fried 22:38 10 Jan 03

opps sorry should have read the 1st post with more care

leo49 22:49 10 Jan 03

Poweroid for one.

Sir Radfordin™ 22:57 10 Jan 03

I got the full thing with my Mesh PC this time last year, don't know if things have changed since then though.

Non Welsh Local 04:10 11 Jan 03

I've recently ordered a custom build computer from them and with it Windows XP Home OEM. I rang them to ask what exactly they supplied and I was told it will be the "full" version but without the fancy packages etc.

I'll let you know when I receive it.

Edezine 11:38 11 Jan 03

If you want a new PC with a full version operating system CD - From Windows 98SE to Windows XP Pro click here can supply

tran1 12:25 11 Jan 03

Evesham do!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…