Who says you can haggle online prices....

Is worth passing on, I want to congratulate Komplett.

I was in need of a wireless card and as University is in the process of messing around with which protocol I was tempted by the 3Com 802.11a / 802.11b / 802.11g combination card with X-Jack.

Looked around and the cheapest was Insight.

Looked at Komplett (who I have reccomended in the past) and they had a good supply of cards but at higher prices. this, plus the fact that Insight wanted £10.00 del prompted me to drop Komplett an email and ask if they would match the Insight price.

I had a reply within 10 minutes and a £15.00 price drop. The card was ordered there and then and confirmation that it was shipped shortly thereafter.

Excellent service and even better price matching, so much so when I commented they sent me the following email which I am sure they will not mind me posting here:

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your compliments.

We do not mind being known as flexible. We buy our goods at the best price we can get and then we transfer that cost to the customer...ALWAYS! This is the whole basis of our operation.

But sometimes, competitors get better deals or dump their prices.

If we can price match, we often will. If we cannot, we will be honest and say we cannot.

Best regards
Komplett

click here - a link for your bookmarks and a company I can highly reccomend (Esp for CPU's and Hard Drives)

Thread title should read - "Who says you CANT Haggle..."

And first line - "Good service is worth passing on"

Now, I wonder how much they want for the Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard as this one has obviously had it.........

Just to finish this thread, The Card arrived today just 24 hours after ordering and according to DHL, the parcel originated in Oslo, then went through Denmark to the East Midlands before arriving at Gatwick this morning and was delivered at lunchtime today.

All round great service and definately would highly reccomend!

powerless 21:47 17 Sep 03

The parcel went a long way!

I cannot haggle.

But you can certainly ask - that is all I did and got £15 off plus Shipping was cheaper!!

tenaka 16:48 18 Sep 03

Burt, this guy won't haggle!

click here

Ecellent, but where on earth did you get my photo from?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…