Who is the C E O of Simply Switch

carver 09:36 02 Mar 15

Hi, been trying to find out who is the C E O of Simply Switch and a possible e-mail address for him.

Reason is I've been trying to make a complaint but keep getting side tracked by their supposedly customer service team and can't get a straight answer from them.

I know I can send a letter to their customer service but seems a bit daft to send a letter to the people I'm complaining about.

Pine Man 10:51 02 Mar 15

In August 2006, Bridges Ventures sold SimplySwitch to The Daily Mail and General Trust plc for £22m. The exit returned £7.5m which represented a money multiple of c.22 x for investors.

Alistair Tillen, Co-CEO Simply Switch said: “It represents a really good deal for the company that I co-founded in 2002 to enable customers to compare prices of energy bills, credit cards and telephone and broadband providers.”

Pine Man 10:56 02 Mar 15

Sorry looks as though Tillen has moved on:-(

Pine Man 11:02 02 Mar 15

..... but the Mail may still be the owners?

In yesterdays Mail:-

'Welcome to the Mail on Sunday's Switch and Save service Powered by Simply Switch.'

Pine Man 11:22 02 Mar 15

Simply Switch is a trading name of MoneyExpert Limited according to their terms and conditions.

MoneyExpert Details: Company Number 04765843.

CEO Sean Gardner. Craven House Station Approach Godalming, GU7 1EX United Kingdom

Pine Man 11:23 02 Mar 15

I enjoy a challenge :-)

Belatucadrus 11:23 02 Mar 15

According to their website Simply Switch is a trading name of MoneyExpert Ltd. Bloomburg Business says the CEO of MoneyExpert is named Sean Gardner

Belatucadrus 11:23 02 Mar 15

Rats beaten to it.

Pine Man 11:49 02 Mar 15

:-)

Forum Editor 11:18 03 Mar 15

Transferred to tech Consumer Advice from Speakers Corner.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017