Which Webcam

Seve23 09:26 23 Apr 07

I'm looking to obtain a webcam for my PC and have been considering a Logitech Quickcam Fusion together with their PC headset 120. I was just about to order when I read a review that said 'Don't buy this it will trash your XP'. Anyone know anything? I'm now really confused. It was at the top end of my budget and I don't want to spend that amount to get trashed.

I'm guessing you read that in a customer review. Logitech is a massive company with a good reputation to maintain. I'm sure there will be nothing wrong with the software that comes with the webcam.

One person has had a bad experience (which may not even be the fault the camera) so they've decided to submit that. Take such reviews with a pinch of salt.

Here are 2 customer reviews I found on ebuyer click here. Both are using XP and report no problems if their computer getting "trashed".

Here is a review by cnet click here. There are 37 customer reviews to look through too if you wish.

Seve23 11:02 23 Apr 07

[email protected] - thanks for that. I will go ahead.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…