Which web cam should I buy ?

Seano 15:48 27 Sep 03

I want a web cam but don't know which to buy . I want one which has ha high frame rate for quality abd I also need high quality colour reproduction and resolution ..... Can anyone help ?

Infamous 16:04 27 Sep 03

Best web cam for quality is Logitech 4000 pro, I have it my self its excelent quality compared to others. And its 1.3 mega pixel, The price i think is around £70.

slowhand_1000 17:04 27 Sep 03

Philips TuCam Pro is very good.

wee eddie 17:52 27 Sep 03

What is your internet connection.

Unless, both you and your friends are on broadband you will be wasting your money, as they will not be able to receive your output in a contiguous manner.

Stuartli 20:15 27 Sep 03

The D-Link NetEasy 350 is less than £20 from Scan of Bolton yet has a proper CCD sensor, 640x480 maximum resolution and matches anything that Creative turns out at two or three times the price.

I used to have a Creative WebCam Plus with the same specs (swapped it with my son for his D-Link as he couldn't get it to work on broadband for some unknown reason) and there was absolutely no difference in quality; it works well with the Creative software as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…