which printer

edee66 15:21 15 Dec 03

Can anyone suggest a (moderate priced) printer. Are there any non-laser's that don't sound like a cotton mill during the Industrial Revolution as does my old Epsom 600?.

many thanks

scareybus 16:00 15 Dec 03

I bought a Canon i865 last month. Printing quality is excellent and it's much quieter than my old Epson.

georgemac 16:19 15 Dec 03

I just bought one from ebuyer for £60 click here , and am very impressed with it. The canon cartridges are quite cheap, around £5 and £10 and the compatibles are available for £2-£3 for both black and colour.

My first printer was an Epson Stylus 500, but the printhead clogged through lack of use. I replaced this with a canon bubblejet 7100, which was an excellent printer. However, it started beeping at me and telling me one of the print cartridges was faulty. As it costs £60 for 2 new canon cartridges for the 7100 (they are huge) I just decided to buy a new printer.

On the i350 I also note the printhead can be easily replaced if it fails as it just clips in. The cartridges I mention above for the i350 are of course are ink tanks.

click here

click here

georgemac 16:21 15 Dec 03

the links do not work, just click here and search for i350 for the printer or click here and navigate to the i350 for full specs.

The compatible cart's available at ebuyer are made by inkrite so if looking just search for them.

edee66 13:17 16 Dec 03

Thanks guy's will check them out.

tanzanitre 13:40 16 Dec 03

I just bought a lexmark P707 photo printer for £59.99 from amazon with free delivery,I think its good,and it has a built in memory card reader which is good if you upload pics to your pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…