Which PC?

peculiar2 15:08 01 Sep 03

I am currentky loking into buying a new power pc. Right now my favourite seems to be the Mutivision Ionix Pro 25. However, I dont know anyone that has owned a multivision PC before and I am therefore a little wary. The reveiew from PC Asvisor are generally good but I dont now how reliable thy are. At £1215 + VAT I want to be sure I am buying the riht PC. Do you think I would be better going with a differnt brand. My laptp is toshiba and other than the occaisional freeze which I figure is inevitable Iver nver had many problems. What do you think?

peculiar2 15:09 01 Sep 03

Before anyone points it out, I am aware I just made about 100 typos. Thanks.

medicine hat 15:54 01 Sep 03

If you do a search for Multivision in Consumerwatch threads, you will find (not unusually) quite a few problems. You will also find people very happy with the company.

peculiar2 15:32 02 Sep 03

thanks for that. i suppose all companies are as inconsistant as each other and its just luck that we are to rely on. thnaks anyway. i suppose i'll go ahead and take my chances.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…