Which PC?

peculiar2 15:08 01 Sep 03

I am currentky loking into buying a new power pc. Right now my favourite seems to be the Mutivision Ionix Pro 25. However, I dont know anyone that has owned a multivision PC before and I am therefore a little wary. The reveiew from PC Asvisor are generally good but I dont now how reliable thy are. At £1215 + VAT I want to be sure I am buying the riht PC. Do you think I would be better going with a differnt brand. My laptp is toshiba and other than the occaisional freeze which I figure is inevitable Iver nver had many problems. What do you think?

peculiar2 15:09 01 Sep 03

Before anyone points it out, I am aware I just made about 100 typos. Thanks.

medicine hat 15:54 01 Sep 03

If you do a search for Multivision in Consumerwatch threads, you will find (not unusually) quite a few problems. You will also find people very happy with the company.

peculiar2 15:32 02 Sep 03

thanks for that. i suppose all companies are as inconsistant as each other and its just luck that we are to rely on. thnaks anyway. i suppose i'll go ahead and take my chances.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…