Which online retailer

dawsonc 13:48 31 Dec 04

Thinking of using microdirect, but am also tempted by ebuyer....any advise from the ITK crew?

€dstowe 14:36 31 Dec 04

I have used both. No problems with either of them.

Depending on what you want to buy, one may be cheaper than the other. I also use Scan, Overclockers, dabs and others. Shop around but always remember to keep shipping costs in mind when pricing things up.

Cook2 16:00 31 Dec 04

Novatech click here is the tried and tested one for me.

Their site is easy to navigate.

Excellent products, delivery nad after sales.

Their own named products excellent valu for money and always get good reports.

Happy New Year to all.

iscanut2 16:22 31 Dec 04

I agree that Novatech are excellent, although I have used both Simply & Dabs and have never had any problems at all....

961 17:18 31 Dec 04

Novatech

Starfox 17:24 31 Dec 04

If quick delivery is important to you click here

fuzzyone 17:26 31 Dec 04

Novatech, Aria, Microdirect, Komplett, overclockers, scan.

Have used all in the last year or so with no problems.

It's just a matter of looking for the best offer.

Aria also do a pricematch service, with other online retailers.

chub_tor 17:29 31 Dec 04

I use ebuyer for most of my purchases but have also successfully bought from Aria, Savastore, Dabs and Simply. Just trying Amazon for the first time this week. So far, fingers crossed, I have never had a hiccup with anything bought from a reputable etailer - but ebay, that's a different kettle of fish - bought 4 times, screwed twice.

Nelmon2k 17:32 31 Dec 04

i like ebuyer. you always get good service and good speed. Microdirect arent meant to be very good if you search for a review of them

spuds 20:09 31 Dec 04

Similar views to those above.I have used nearly all of the names mentioned,all have good products and deliveries.Whoever you decide to use, keep a check on delivery charges, as these can vary quite considerably, especially on smaller items.

ste_bla 12:49 01 Jan 05

Overclockers.co.uk they may be a little more moneywise but with nextday delivery and a real phone number!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…