Which number PC Advisor are we on now?

Busy 20:30 26 Jan 03

Last one I recieved was Jan 2003-cant be latest cos we must be up to about April by now.Anyone else had dubious service from PC Advisor subscription dept...I paid for 12 months in Oct 2002 and got a letter last week saying my sub ends in one month.88 was the last one I got.Ah well,flame away...

TOPCAT® 20:50 26 Jan 03

See below

click here

Busy 21:22 26 Jan 03

Thanks TC.Can't use online sub check as website is refusing to recognise me or my email address.Sure it'll get sorted out eventually.:(

PCA ed 10:57 27 Jan 03

was on sale 9th Jan. Issue 91 on sale 6 Feb. I'll alert Faith, PCA's subs manager to this thread & Topcat's.

Djohn 14:28 27 Jan 03

Found this a few pages back and it explains itself! J.

PCA ed Tue, 14.01.03 | 17:42
By popular demand
The next issue (91) will be called 'spring' and will be on sale 6 Feb. The one after (92) will be called April and on sale 6 March, bringing PCA *almost* back into line with real time.

blakdog 23:21 27 Jan 03

Perhaps it isn't the magazine that needs bringing back into line with real time but the subscription service - complaints seem to be becoming more common-place (two postings so far and I've only been here five minutes.

Busy 23:33 27 Jan 03

My problem resolved very swiftly by Faith Wardle-I think!Seems I had two subscriptions running parallel,ending on different dates...weird.But a very professional resolution,with my thanks.

Forum Editor 23:43 27 Jan 03

many thousands of subscriptions, but only a very few complaints. It's the old story of bad news making more of an impact than good news. As soon as they receive news of a problem the subscription service goes to a lot of trouble to resolve it.

Am I defending them? Yes, I am - because they don't have a voice here, and I know how hard they work to keep things running smoothly, most of the time without much recognition. I have in the past written for several monthly magazines, and I saw a good deal of hassle with subscriptions - PCA gets very little by comparison.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…