which Mp3 player

SteevScotland 21:47 06 Oct 03

I'm going to be in the market for an Mp3 player in the next couple of weeks. I just wanted you opinion on these players.

SlimBox 256Mb click here

and the Muvo NX click here

Also if you can recomend any other players. I would like one that is small enough to fit comfortably in my pocket and also not too expensive.

Cheers S

krypt1c 22:18 06 Oct 03

You'll find a number of reviews of MP3 players here click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:23 06 Oct 03

click here 512 MB and cheaper than the Slimbox. GF has one of these and they are excellent. Personally I have listened to many MP3 players and there is not a lot of difference in the sound. You tend to pay a lot extra for barely noticeable differences. Plastic or metal is irrelevant as it is unlikely that anyone will be doing a clog dance on them. I bought one for the car from the same company and as with the pendisk, it was delivered in 36 hours.

G

SteevScotland 22:46 06 Oct 03

That looks like an excelent player Gandalf. I have got one complaint though. It has no display. I would like one with a display if possable.

Cheers S

rickf 13:29 07 Oct 03

I can recommend the Creative Jukebox Zen with 20g h/d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…