which monitor

SLAYER 07:27 24 Jun 06

Hi folks. Looking for advice on a decent 19" tft monitor,do not want to spend a fortune,as I am spending enough on my current PC build.Play on line games a lot.

Forum Editor 10:06 24 Jun 06

about compromising when it comes to monitors - it seems folly to pay good money for a well-specified computer and then cut corners on something that will make such a big difference to your computing pleasure.

That said, I realise you're not made of money, and in my opinion this would be a good solution:-

click here

GaT7 23:27 24 Jun 06

More suggestions at click here.

Couple with fast response times click here (with free 512Mb flash drive click here) & click here. G

the old man 11:21 25 Jun 06

Iasked the same question about 6 weeks ago and I ended up buying this one. click here
Cannot fault it even though I did say at the time that the colours were a bit bland. Take no notice of that as it was only the change from 17" CRT to this one. Amazon has about 160 good reviews about this one so they must be good.
And it seems cheaper than others mentioned.

GaT7 12:54 25 Jun 06

Note that the old man's suggestion is for a widescreen monitor.

As you often use your monitor for gaming, prior to getting a widescreen one, read up info about the pitfalls & possible solutions to minimise gaming-related problems caused by its unusual native resolution, aspect ratio, etc - click here, click here & click here. G

SLAYER 15:34 25 Jun 06

tommorrow will list components for latest build.give some idea how much to spend on 19" tft

thanks again.

c0re 15:44 25 Jun 06

Hey...

I have 6 of these monitors round the house.. and to be honest they just wow everyone.

click here

Build Quality and Performance is Just Amazing.

Regards

Matt

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…