Which laser mono printer has best paper handling?

Helvecia 11:06 AM 06 Nov 12

Which small mono laser printer or multifunction is best at feeding the paper in 100% straight? I have not seen a review which deals with this detail. Most printers do not get the printer exactly straight. I need to print tables with borders around them so they must be straight on the page especially as I need to print some on both sides of the paper. I know that it is very difficult for a small printer to do this but I am looking for the printer which does it the best. Duplex printers available down here for comparison are: Samsung ML-2955dw versus Brother HL-2270dw or in the multifunction range: Samsung SCX-4729 versus Brother DCP-7065d. Does anybody have experience in this?

Woolwell 11:27 AM 06 Nov 12

If you want the printer to load paper straight then it is important that it is loaded in the paper tray correctly with the paper guides properly positioned. I have a Samsung ML3710ND which does a good job.

wiz-king 11:44 AM 06 Nov 12

No problems here with a Brother 2240.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…