Which laser mono printer has best paper handling?

Helvecia 06 Nov 12

Which small mono laser printer or multifunction is best at feeding the paper in 100% straight? I have not seen a review which deals with this detail. Most printers do not get the printer exactly straight. I need to print tables with borders around them so they must be straight on the page especially as I need to print some on both sides of the paper. I know that it is very difficult for a small printer to do this but I am looking for the printer which does it the best. Duplex printers available down here for comparison are: Samsung ML-2955dw versus Brother HL-2270dw or in the multifunction range: Samsung SCX-4729 versus Brother DCP-7065d. Does anybody have experience in this?

Woolwell 06 Nov 12

If you want the printer to load paper straight then it is important that it is loaded in the paper tray correctly with the paper guides properly positioned. I have a Samsung ML3710ND which does a good job.

wiz-king 06 Nov 12

No problems here with a Brother 2240.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message