Which Laptop to go for?

leasthope 05:42 26 Sep 03

Hey all, i'm in the market for a cheap and cheerful laptop, i've got a budget of around £400-£600. My basic requirements are a processor of at least pentium 4 2.4ghz (though would settle for a cerelon), 256ram, 20gb hard drive, a decent graphics card that can play the latest games on the move, not bothered to much about sound, I need a pretty fast CD-ROM drive although don't need a dvd drive. Software wise i would settle for windows home and works 7 or suite perhaps with photo editing or virus software as a bonus.

The current top rated budget laptop in pc advisor the multivision solus 1010 is a little out of my price range, while i'm not really interested in buying the satellite pro a10 as i've had some bad experience with toshiba in the past. I basically need something to supplement my desktop pc and take some heat of it. I'm in college so it would be handy using my own computer than using the dated thing that they call a pc in the college library. Anyway just wondering if anyone could recommend a system that they bought or found a bargin that's to good to be true?

Brian-336451 08:36 26 Sep 03

No, strictly speaking, its not but you might be better off trying this one

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…