Which Laptop is better?

macethedon 22:30 23 Aug 13

This is going to be my first pc, so my budget is £350, ideal size would be 11.6" or 13.3", but 15.6" is the max size i'll go with, has to have 6gb ram or more, hard drive has to be removable/changeable if it's anything below 750gb, optical disk drive not needed, but wouldn't hurt having it.

url=[click here Satellite C850-1NU[/url]

or

url=[click here Pavilion G6-2242SA[/url]

Also if possible, can you explain why one is better than the other, my main purpose is to multitask, for example watching a youtube video, playing music in the background, browsing with many tabs open, whilst editing videos (this is minor editing, like i'll use it once every 3 months to cut & join videos with windows live movie maker) etc.

Another thing if you know of something even better, then do tell.

macethedon 22:33 23 Aug 13

click here

click here know how to edit my post, sorry.

or Don't

chub_tor 08:36 24 Aug 13

Click here for processor comparison the Intel wins in all aspects except for power consumption.

My choice would be the Toshiba, it has a bigger hard drive and more RAM plus the Intel processor. The HP may have better graphics though. Why not go to PC World and try them out side by side?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…