Which HDD?

daveac41 18:43 16 Jun 07

I want to purchase a 500Gb internal HDD, to supplement my current 150Gb drive It has to be an IDE type, and I'd prefer internal.

Can anyone recommend a reliable make, please

acxxxx 23:50 16 Jun 07

Maxtor/Seagate are shipped inside alot of computers. They are as reliable as you can get.

Try here

click here

keef66 11:45 19 Jun 07

as far as I'm concerned they are all reliable makes. Maxtor, WD, Hitachi, Seagate etc etc. If anyone started making unreliable HDD's they'd be out of business in a matter of months.

Just shop online for the size / interface you want, and go for the cheapest oem drive you can find

daveac41 16:22 19 Jun 07

Thanks keef66.

Regards

Dave

cena87 15:16 22 Jun 07

well ive been looking for a new hard drive and i found a 1 tb drive ive shopped around abit and a company called zebra has got them in a special offer bit.
a few places r close on price like ebuyer and newegg so im not sure were to purchase!

click here

BioBob 15:50 22 Jun 07

Recent pole put Samsung and Seagate in joint first position as the most reliable.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…