Which Case?

Charence 22:38 15 Nov 04

Can anybody recommend an ATX Case? A Midi sized one, not too big or too small, and comes with at least 300W PSU.

Originally I was thinking about buying one of these with my Savapoints. click here until I found out that they'd change the terms for Savapoints.

I was also considering one of these click here

Can anyone recommend a case that's below £30 and looks alright? Within this price range I don't expect it to be illuminated with lights and have holes here and there, but it would be nice to have something which is not an eye soar.

Thanks, Charence

spuds 10:55 16 Nov 04

Have a look at Ebuyer, they have a very good range at cheap prices.I have recently purchase a couple of Antler ATX cases for £15.27 each with front usb and 350w supply transformer.Great cases and very well built,not flimsy at all. If they still have stock of this particular case try quickcode 51299.

Urotsukidoji 14:13 16 Nov 04

scan have on their todayonly page chenbro cases within your buget, spanking cases, in pretty colours and cheep!

georgemac 15:36 16 Nov 04

don't know how much you'd get off for your points but click here this antec sl1650 is available in beige or black for just under £50 and has a high quality antec 350 watt power supply which will eliver more power than most cheaper 450 watt power supplies

Exco 18:11 16 Nov 04

I've just bought one a Tsunami Capricorn 350W Blue Midi ATX Case. Nice case:

You can get it from Redstore and they do have cheaper cases too.

click here

961 19:24 16 Nov 04

My current midi tower ATX case came from Dabs with a 420w psu and cost about £28

Novatech do a similar one at about the same money

No need to spend more

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…