Which Broadband Supplier

simonp1 10:17 12 Mar 03

I have been looking on the ADSL guide and have narrowed it down to Pipex,Zen and Nilgram unless anyone can suggest another. Im looking for good speed and good connections. If anyone is using these suppliers what do you think of them? or any other good ISPs. Now i no nothing about BB, what components do i require to get set up? I have read threads about certain components without knowing what they do or if i need them. Any advice will be most welcome. Thank you.

Dade 12:18 12 Mar 03

If you have a cable provider you can use that ISNT NTL then go with those.
If you can get Telewest cable then the decision is obvious.
Telewest cannot be beaten on service quality

simonp1 12:26 12 Mar 03

Dade, thanks for the reply but cable isnt here yet, bb is only now being enabled so i am limited.

Thin White Duke 12:37 12 Mar 03

Pipex user for about 18 months now.

No problems what-so-ever, and despite what many folk say, i have no problems with getting through to their customer support.

I'd recommend them to anyone...

Been with Pipex about a month and can't fault the service.

simonp1 15:35 12 Mar 03

Somdor,Duke, thanks for the reply, Pipex do seem atractive, what service offer are you on? and what equipment did you need to buy? thanks

Thin White Duke 15:46 12 Mar 03

I think Pipex are doing a belting offer at the moment on their Solo2Go range.

Free modem, activation and all that jazz, have a look at click here

cleggy 15:49 12 Mar 03

Simon been with them nearly a year and it just gets better plus noone is as inexpensive to install as they are giving away the modem, paying BT all it costs is two splitters.
Self install is easy
Peter

cleggy 15:54 12 Mar 03

Simon if you didn't follow thin white duke then pipex.com gets you to their home page and there you are a click away from all the info you will require. Enjoy broadband the best way

simonp1 16:32 12 Mar 03

Thanks Duke,cleggy. that looks like a really good offer, im paying £16 now for dial up AOL, looks like Pipex is the way forward then.

Simonp 1

Went for the free modem offer and just had to buy some additional filters.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…