Which Broadband?

penny10p 08:43 20 Aug 03

New to PC Advisor and this site, so please bear with me!! Would like to get broadband but not sure who to go with. Know I can get it from BT. Some interesting posts about AOL but that seems to be a special offer to selected people. Currently have the internet through OneTel. Can anyone advise or direct me to a site/discussion?

zoomer 08:50 20 Aug 03

a positive plethora of info click here

JIM 09:16 20 Aug 03

Welcome,I hope you decide on what's right for you.
I was one of the selected people:)and to be honest
at the time would not have took up broadband at normal prices.

My service for dial up has been consistent for many years but since the offer was made i thought with a bit of luck prices may start to fall in twelve months time. I hope it does ,as they have hooked me in.Downloading speed of files is the big bonus for me plus the land line not being tied up.

Good luck on your decision.

Djohn 13:42 20 Aug 03

Like JIM, I took the same offer. If that had not been made I was going to ZEN, they are receiving some excellent reviews, very fast install, 4 to 5 days from order and even in their own forums it is very difficult to find a harsh word against them.

Quite a few of PCA forum users also use ZEN, especially for gaming, very fast response times. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…