Which All in one PC

Hetti 19 Nov 11

After a couple of weeks researching All in one PC'S I have sort of settled on the Dell Inspiron One 23, PRICE £998.99, however I cannot find out anything about the display I know it is full HD but wanted to know if it was TFT screen, does anyone have any expierence with this PC or know anything positive of negative about it? or if anyone knows a better deal for this sort of money Id be glad to consider it. I have not been able to find any online reviews for this.

Forum Editor 19 Nov 11

The model you have chosen is a touch-screen LCD.

You can read the full specification if you click here

Mr Mistoffelees 20 Nov 11
  Hetti 21 Nov 11

Thanks guys

The review is good and it has convinced me to place the order, so Im now looking forward to PC arriving. Its supposed to be a Christmas gift from hubby but I dont think I will be able to hold off until then, lol

Thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message