Which All in One PC?

Cara2 17 Apr 11

I have looked but am frazzled with what is out there!

Can anyone suggest a suitable All in One, which will be used only for Sage Accounting and the internet. It needs preferably to have wireless facility also. We do not want to spend too much.

Thanks Cara

bremner 18 Apr 11

HP are very good. Click Here

Cara2 21 Apr 11

Okay, think we are settled on the HP omni 100-5130. I would be interested to hear if anybody has this particular PC?

Cara2 21 Apr 11

Actually Bremner - I am wondering how the two PC's compare. Liked your suggestion, but it is discontinued.

I am not very good at weighing up specs, so do you know which is the better PC? They are similar in price and I see that your suggestion has wireless keyboard/mouse.

Thanks Cara

bremner 22 Apr 11

I am unfamiliar with the AMD's capabilities. It is a low energy CPU most often seen in laptops.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message