Which 2007 office

himself1978 00:52 20 Apr 09

I hav ebeen looking around at various microsoft office 2007 software and become a little baffled by the vast choice. So Im asking for a little advice on this matter, do I opt for the cheapest version "standard" from "software4students" which I have seen for £35 or am i missng some key ingredients?

OTT_Buzzard 01:06 20 Apr 09

click here

It compares all the different editions of office and what you get in each....ignore the prices though!

OTT_Buzzard 01:10 20 Apr 09

click here

The second to last page on this word doc gives a more detailed breakdown of the different suites

wiz-king 07:08 20 Apr 09

You could use OpenOffice click here it's even cheaper -- free!

Roadgiant 08:17 20 Apr 09

If you are genuinely a student (you need a valid e-mail address and proof of being a student/member of staff) then the best deal is probably "The Ultimate Steal" click here direct from Microsoft themselves. This includes Access, Excel, Word and Publisher etc for £38.95 download (with an extra charge for media if required)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…