Where was you on.........

john-232317 16:27 10 Nov 03

you will need a good alibi....;-O

click here

plankton 16:45 10 Nov 03

Didnt I also read somewhere that this is being sold to Russia and Albania, or did I dream it?
:o((

spuds 20:05 10 Nov 03

Is nothing secret nowadays! (;O))

Falkyrn 21:21 10 Nov 03

The main problem is that the site fails to put any perspective into the matter ....the number of requests for information must be a drop in the ocean compared to the number of calls,phones in use etc.

But then again, the bbc don't bother to let facts get in the way of a story these days.

Stuartli 08:54 12 Nov 03

I was behaving myself....:-)

Falkyrn

The story is an old one - see date - and the BBC will merely have reported the facts, not let them get in the way of a story as you imply.

Despite what you may think the BBC is still one of the most neutral and accurate news agencies in the world, in direct contrast to, say, Sky News, whose bias is often quite blatent.

Observe Sky TV's reporting, on occasions, on stories involving New Labour and then one on the Opposition.....

It doesn't take a genius to work out just who Murdoch supports.

I can't remember, either, BBC reporters making up stories involving our forces in Iraq as happened earlier this year on Sky News.

Falkyrn 10:05 15 Nov 03

Stuartli I believe we will just have to differ on our opinion of the BBC .. I admit that once I would have supported your view of the organisation but experience has since taught me otherwise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…