Where for a monitor?

Elrond 15:03 13 Feb 03

I am after a normal 15" crt monitor as inexpensive as possible. It is for my old PC that isn't in use at the minute but i want to set it up as a second system as me and the other half often need to use the PC and I thought it wud be good to set the old one up mainly for office/word processing apps. So obviously i aint after anything too fancy and was hoping some of you guys and gals maybe able to point me in the right direction. I know this maybe a bit of a push but i'm hoping not to pay much more than around £65. Is this possible? Thanks for all time and efforts.

Sir Radfordin™ 15:16 13 Feb 03

RDC often have them - click here

Look in something like loot to get one 2nd hand. Your local PC shop may also have some old ones that they will pass on for a nominal fee.

You could always try the IT Manager of the local companies to see if they have any old kit they would like to off load on you!

Elrond 15:21 13 Feb 03

Thanks for the suggestion. Is all the stock on there new or old office equipment. If old, is it likely to be in good condition?

Djohn 15:36 13 Feb 03

Elrond, Which part of the country are you in?

*mark 16:16 13 Feb 03
  korkyB 17:56 13 Feb 03

Try this, still £17 above your budget but new and guaranteed!
click here

leo49 18:03 13 Feb 03

click here

Scroll down for 17" Dell refurbished @ £44.99

and refurbished 15" @ £29.99

Regards

Elrond 18:21 13 Feb 03

Thanks for all suggestions. I'll take a look.

Coaster3 20:25 13 Feb 03

leo49 as usual, hit the nail on the head. If you want a new monitor, however, try Ebuyer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…