Where have Savastore(Watford) disapeared to?

drummer 20:00 11 Feb 03

I have now emailed Watford on two occaisions concerning a queary with an order I have recieved, I had an auto responces to tell me that the request for information had arrived and I would hear in 24 hours. As this was 3&4 weeks ago I can only assume that the company has disapeared of the face of the earth, has anyone else had this problem?

Djohn 20:04 11 Feb 03

Now goes under the name of watford electronics com.

click here

€dstow 20:29 11 Feb 03

Odd. It started out as Watford, changed its name to Savastore no it's gone back to Watford.

€d

Djohn 20:38 11 Feb 03

€dstow, even odder, (Is that a word!), when you click on the link or type the name into the address bar, it re-directs you to savastore!

Ranger 00:48 12 Feb 03

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago regards a problem on their website (it cost them a sale) and like you I was promised a answer in 24 hours, still waiting

alan K 09:14 12 Feb 03

I am a regular purchaser from Watford, but find that sending e-mails with queries is a no no.
As drummer said, e-mails are acknowledged but then disappear into a black hole!
It`s quicker for me to go in person to the shop in Luton and get a response, some staff have been most helpful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…