Where to get the cheapest genuine cartridge inks

slow learner 17:51 17 Feb 06

or compatibles that are TRUELY as good! I am particularly interested in Canon and HP deskjet inks. Anyone out there had a good experience and a bargain?

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:00 17 Feb 06

I always use choice and their compatibles are no different to the originals (apart from being eye-wateringly cheaper).... and their cartridges have up to 30% more ink than original ones. It really is a no-brainer. click here

G

slow learner 18:07 17 Feb 06

Many thanks.

spuds 18:08 17 Feb 06

Possibly worth looking at these click here click here

Totally-braindead 18:09 17 Feb 06

Have to agree with Gandalf I use Choice as well, in my opinion their compatibles are as good the originals and I've never had a problem with them. The printer companies say that their ink will last longer before fading, will it? I don't know come back in another 5 years and ask me. All I can say is the pictures I have printed using compatibles have held up as well as other pics printed with originals for a few years now.

Starfox 18:35 17 Feb 06

Must also agree with Gandalf and TB,I too use Choice for compatibles and have never had a problem.

grumpygramp 18:51 17 Feb 06

Just started using my first batch from Choice (their own brand ) colours appear to be just as good as Epson originals now waiting to see how long they last for

Devil Fish 19:52 17 Feb 06

bookmarked

thank you

Radix Lecti 21:06 17 Feb 06

If you do want to go for originals (for whatever reason, warranty perhaps), then I can highly recommend photoglossy (click here).

Hertz Van Rentyl 22:37 17 Feb 06

photoglossy or here
click here

IPA 07:07 18 Feb 06

Same as GANDALF <|:-)> ,I use Choice and have had no problems with my Canon printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now