Where do you got to price up your PC Parts ?

Audio~~Chip 12:06 21 Aug 09

Hello
I am looking to build my 3rd new build and shopping arround for my choosen parts for a Intel Quad Core, Vista Premium 64bit build.

My question is, where do you go to find the best online prices that are better than than other places. I point out Some online retailers offer FREE Post & Pack if you spend more than £50 yep, eBuyer perosnally I think their good & also been able to choose standard up to 5 day delivery like Amazon uk also I think their good.

Must admit with Amazon that their merchants have in the past pulled fast ones not supplying Retail software where stated and giving out OEM software.

Ok, their is Price Runner which reminds me of one of them price comparision websites for Car ins.

But any name drops on lower prices and good service I would be interested in knowing about.

Thanks

dagnammit 12:20 21 Aug 09

Google.

I never use price comparison sites, very rarely do you get accurate info or even the lowest prices. They usually only offer up the ones that'll pay them the biggest referral.

Audio~~Chip 12:58 21 Aug 09

Do you happen to find one online source cheaper than others, Are ebuyer or Amazon, Scan good for price or is there others that are cheaper or does it depend at differenct places what your after?

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:28 21 Aug 09

I just buy everything from Ebuyer as my time is more valuable than faffing around on the internet to save a few pounds. Also buying from one source has many obvious advantages. If I forget anything I trot off to PCW.

G

I am Spartacus 13:42 21 Aug 09

I always go to Ebuyer first, then if they don't have it Novatech and then Amazon but only if Amazon are selling the item and not one of the shops.

Audio~~Chip 14:06 21 Aug 09

thanks I am Spartacus

Will keep with Ebuyer am Amazon then.

dagnammit 15:50 21 Aug 09

One of my issues is finding the item and then realising they charge more to BT postcodes. It makes me very angry if I end up paying extra postage and the item then comes via Royal Mail.

sunnystaines 16:35 21 Aug 09

novatech, scan, pcw,

novatech being main choice

GaT7 16:39 21 Aug 09

Scan TodayOnly section click here. Free delivery for any order £23 (incl VAT) via click here or click here. At other times eBuyer, Novatech, CCLOnline & Overclockers .G

Audio~~Chip 15:14 22 Aug 09

thanks dagnammit, sunnystaines & Crossbow7

Zeppelyn 15:28 23 Aug 09

Misco and Micro Direct can also be good price, have used both before and no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017