Where do PCA get some of their prices from?

Widows Son 16:27 04 Jul 03

Aug 2003 Digital Camcorders Pg 210 all are available much cheaper both online and on the High Street.

For example Panasonic NV-GS0 (which came out top) PCA quotes £595+vat(£699)

Quick check on Kelkoo from £509.89 to £654 including vat & P+P

I know prices can and do change daily but surely it would be possible to give a 'guide' price in much the same way as Top Gear magazine does for cars

clayton 16:36 04 Jul 03

I think PCA just gives the recommened retail price, i always check online for prices of anything i buy you can save £100s

sil_ver 16:41 04 Jul 03

Bear in mind that the mag is probably edited a month or so before it gets on the shelves.

Forum Editor 19:57 04 Jul 03

are right - there's a time lag between copy being prepared for print and the date that the magazine hits the shelves. It takes a good deal of time and effort to get a magazine ready for print.

It's impossible to quote a reliable 'street' price that far ahead, and it's always best to shop around.

TBH1 22:13 04 Jul 03

as long as PCA quotes a higher price than you can get them for, no worries methinks !!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…