where do i find the Cheapest printers

smy13 22:24 31 Jan 05

Can anyone piont me in the direction of some cheap all in one printers.

JonnyTub 22:35 31 Jan 05

click here

click here

click here

these you should find at your local store, depends what you want really... they are cheap, that's for sure

JonnyTub 22:37 31 Jan 05

there's more if you have a look, consider printing costs in the long run, lexmark tend to be dearer

smy13 22:52 31 Jan 05

Cheers
just been on the Novatech site they're doing the Lexmark X1180 All In One. for £35 which seems like a stunning deal We're not heavy users, so at that price I think i could cope with the dearer running costs.

pj123 15:24 01 Feb 05

Yes £35 does seem like a stunning deal. But when you think that buying new ink will cost about £50 it doesn't seem like a good deal after all.

A better option might be the Epson CX3600, prices go from about £65 to £75 click here.

The main advantage, of course, is the price of compatibile ink from Choice Stationery at click here

Bleep 16:12 01 Feb 05
  HappySoul 17:33 01 Feb 05

smy13, if you purchase the Lexmark don't worry about the £50 cost of replacement ink cartridges, just buy another Lexmark printer and sell your old one for about £10.

smy13 22:30 01 Feb 05

Thanks for the advice and links it give me some food for thought. I've had Lexmark’s in the past and been happy with them. When it comes to replacement inks I've just bought ink kits and filled up the old cartridge I usually get 3 refills before the head becomes US.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…