Where to Buy a Refurbished Laptop

straygoat 12:25 06 Sep 06

Hello everyone

I dropped my Siemens Amilo Pro a couple of days ago and completely ruined it. So now I'm on the look out for a cheap refurbished laptop and don't know where to look.

I wondered if anyone had any ideas?

What I am looking for is something that is 1.4ghz or better, wi-fi enabled, with 40GB or better and preferably 512 RAM. I'm looking to spend around £250-300 max. Ideally, I'd like to go for a Dell as their cases are more durable and less likely to suffer the same fate as my broken Amilo (i only dropped it about 2ft from the sofa to the carpet and it is kaput! I think the DVD drive is causing the trouble...it won't boot and the drive makes a weird noise. I've always had problems with the drive ejecting anyway, so best to start afresh).

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Craig

spuds 13:27 06 Sep 06

Try a Google search, many leads can be obtained from there (to many links to list here)depending on your selection.

wiz-king 13:41 06 Sep 06

Try Morgan's click here refurbishe and discontinued stock.

wjrt 14:51 06 Sep 06
  Stuartli 15:07 06 Sep 06

click here

Sell new and nearly new models from the big names, do repairs (might sort out your Siemens), carry spare parts and accessories etc.

Based not all that far from me and have been used by the family to buy nearly new laptops in the past.

Stuartli 15:08 06 Sep 06

..or cheap Dells etc at:

click here

1minute 15:32 06 Sep 06

Buy a copy of MicroMart & check the ads for laptops or try these people click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…