where to buy laptop ? dv7 series ?

corrias 16 Nov 12

good afternoon gents , I hope that you can help I'm in dire need of a new computer but I would like to go for a laptop so I can take it with me if I need to . this are the specs I am looking for Microprocessor 2nd generation Intel Core i5 8gb ram would like to push it to 16gb ram a decent Graphics card for watching movies 17in screen or bigger 802.11b/g/n WLAN . I already found this specs on a laptop but cannot find it to buy it. it is the HP Pavilion dv7-6c27cl I found it online here http://www.enterplayment.com/hp-pavilion-dv76c27cl-intel-core-i52450m-250ghz-8gb-750gb-bluray-win7-173-steel-gray-p-1774983.html?currency=GBP but it's out of stock !!!. so can anyone help me ?

Woolwell 16 Nov 12

Closest I can find to that product is HP store. Are you sure that the one that you mention is still produced?

corrias 16 Nov 12

DO NOT KNOW IF IT STILL PRODUCED BUT I DID FIND IT (OUT OF STOCK) FOR A REALLY GOOD PRICE .

Woolwell 16 Nov 12

If it is out of stock it doesn't matter what price it is!

The Kestrel 17 Nov 12
  corrias 17 Nov 12

YES IT DOES BUT ITS A 15IN SCREEN AND £650 WOW , I SUPPOSE IT'S BECAUSE ITS AN ENVY AND IT ALREADY RUNS ON WINDOWS 8.BUT ITS A GOOD ONE FOR MY SHORT LIST THANKS

Woolwell 17 Nov 12

Please don't use capitals as it is regarded as shouting.

corrias 17 Nov 12

Ok was not aware .

The Kestrel 18 Nov 12

Here are some cheaper i5 laptops on ebuyer, but they had no 17" screen versions:

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?sort=price+ascending&a00053=8&a00035=Intel+Core+i5&cat=10&page=1

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message