Where to buy games in bulk?

Pete-b 13:53 03 Feb 07

Does anyone know where there is a UK online facility to buy the latest games for any platform, in bulk?
I want to set up a business but cannot find details of a bulk supplier?

Cheers

spuds 15:07 03 Feb 07

You could try your local library for advice and information via trade magazines, or even yellow pages.

A couple of possible sites click here Video_Games click here

spuds 15:13 03 Feb 07
  PaulB2005 23:38 03 Feb 07

See also click here

Pete-b 10:35 04 Feb 07

Thanks for all the links to wholesale sites. These tend to want your cash to register. What I was looking for is an online facility that offers ,say boxes of 25 latest game titles for sale. I am tending to think that this is a bit of a closed shop. How do the small independants get the latest titles?
Cheers

spuds 12:56 04 Feb 07

I could be wrong here, but it appears as though you want to buy on-line 'trade' supplies in small quantities without going through 'wholesale' outlets. Possibly to buy cheap then sell at a more expensive retail price possibly via eBay type of thing.

Getting supplies like that needs contacts, and many small independents build up these sort of contact supplies over a period of time via word of mouth and other supply outlets. If you have Computer Fairs in your area, then perhaps a visit there, could result in another independent perhaps being able to offer supplies or advice. In my hometown, some of the computer repair people have joined forces, with the end result that they can now buy bulk at more favourable discounts from wholesale sources.

For real cheapness, a local large wholesale warehouse as started to supply the Everything a £Pound type shops with CD's, DVD's and computer games. Some of the titles seem very good others not so. This wholesaler also supplies the more expensive range of games and components. But as you say, registration would be required, especially is vat is applicable.

Pete-b 15:57 04 Feb 07

That is interesting. Have you a name for this warehouse. I dont mind paying to register if it is what i,m looking for.

spuds 17:33 04 Feb 07

There's no point in me mentioning the warehouse (they do not have a website), because if you lived in my locality you would be fully aware of the company's existence (they do enough local advertising). What I was trying to suggest is that you look around you own location, perhaps within suitable travel distance, because I am sure (if you live in a good size town/city)there are many similar trade type wholesalers who may well meet your needs. Just a case of looking in yellow pages,trade magazines or via a google search.

Pete-b 18:11 04 Feb 07

Thanks for that advice Spuds. I,ll have another look. You would think that it would be easier to locate them in this day and age though by searching on the internet?
I.ll put this down as resolved then.
Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…