where to buy

Pilch.... 17:56 29 Apr 03

35mm female phono jack, doesnt matter if it has male endi just need the female part.

I have found one, but cant use solo which i use for payment.

Anyone else got an idea?

-pops- 18:09 29 Apr 03

Local Hi-Fi shop? These are common parts in audio systems and only cost a few pennies.

Brian

tbh72 22:24 29 Apr 03

Maplins would also be a good choice..... Do you have a store near you

click here to find out

Sion 22:51 29 Apr 03

Maplins, Tandy, (do they still exist?), you can even try dixons or curry's. Shouldn't be too hard.

Pilch.... 09:55 30 Apr 03

that used to be in margate shut down, which is where i would of gone. There is no-one else, and curries and dixons i find they are going to be too much for someting that is going to be modified.....

Ill explain when i get the project going...

simonp1 10:22 30 Apr 03

Hi mate cant contact to messenger for some reason so not been able to chat, will be on bb today so able to start shooting, lost your server no?

pj123 11:32 03 May 03

I take it you mean 3.5mm - 35mm is equal to 1and half inches???

These are very common items sold in most Electrical and HiFi shops, even B&Q have them.

Pilch.... 11:41 03 May 03

Lol so your actually gonna put up a fight now then, rather than just stand there and be fodder!

I am gonna get everyone together when i get a chance....

Oh yeah back to the point, ordered one from maplin, on wednesday, arrived yesterday problem sorted

Cheers guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…