What's a Spring Break?

plankton 12:15 29 Jan 04

No it's not a joke, and I'm sorry if its been raised already (can't find it), BUT .... I don't know anyone who can afford (in all terms - work and money) to take a spring break.

Where's that option on the poll? It doesnt matter about booking it.........???? :o((

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:43 29 Jan 04

Eh?

G

Stormpool 12:59 29 Jan 04

PC Advisor poll
I'll be booking this year's spring break online

Yes - high street travel agents are so last century
No - I prefer the human touch of the high street
No - I'm worried about my details being compromised

plankton 13:03 29 Jan 04

Sorry Gandalf, didnt mean to confuse you. I just looked at the options for voting for the poll and thought it was a strange quest by PCA......

TBH1 13:06 29 Jan 04

my Spring and Autumn breaks I usually get online, those last minute deals - -- my Summer hols are usually booked well in advance via travel agent, so too my Christmas one. ( just for plankton ;-) )

plankton 13:11 29 Jan 04

LOL ;o))

Stormpool 13:20 29 Jan 04

Last break was booked through my local medical practise. Not online, so I don't think it applies.

But it still took two weeks of my holiday pay up.

Southernboy 15:40 29 Jan 04

for rich people.

leo49 15:44 29 Jan 04

It's something you fit in after Christmas in Barbados, Jan/Feb skiing in the Alps but before Royal Ascot and the Polo season.

velodrome 15:45 29 Jan 04

Nah - it's when my car goes over a big pothole

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:51 29 Jan 04

Ahhhhhh! All clear.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…