What's going on by Sky TV and Sky Movies.

wiel055 09:45 09 Nov 07

Somebody want Sky TV and Sky Movies lost subscribers because during the most Tv-series and Sky Movies comes the last months a voice over during there programs.
And that's not nice to look and hear on there movies and series so we skip and look on another channel who does not have it.
We think it over to quit the subscribtion and
going to look on the airfree channels.
Shame Sky TV and Sky Movies who said to give complete movies but on some moviechannels you most every time again put in the pincode to watch it; shame shame shame!

donki 10:27 09 Nov 07

I dont really understand your post. Are u talking about the signing guy on late at nite whos in the bottom right of the screen? He doesnt really bother me, and think its good that Sky are trying to reach everyone.

You are asked for a pincode for movies that have a certificate over 15 (I think), you are asked to input your pin code, usually the last 4 digits on your Sky card, it doesn't cost you anything more.

IMO Sky offers a great entertainment service, one of the best. The menus look professional, the Movies are good (if repeated a little) and the Sport is second to none. Of course it all comes at a price, but if u make use of there calls package and BB Id say it probably works out a good deal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…