Whats the difference

Kevscar1 09:52 29 Nov 09

between a DS and DS lite please. Wife is after one but I know nothing about them

Forum Editor 10:14 29 Nov 09

is lighter and slimmer than the DS, and has a brighter screen. I suspect that isn't what your wife would want, however. If she hasn't previously owned a DS Lite (and she obviously hasn't) she would better off with a DSi. Launched here earlier this year the DSi has enough in the way of improvements to warrant its choice if you're buying for the first time.

Awshum 10:18 29 Nov 09

DSi is the newer model. It has a download store, supports WPA and WPA2, has a memory card slot for SD, some onboard memory, built in webbrowser, music playback in AAC format, has two cameras - one on the lid, one inside and it has bigger screens. Build quality is much better, and feels better to hold and use.

Awshum 10:22 29 Nov 09

oops i misread. I thought the question was dsi versus dslite as you can't buy the original ds anymore. My opinion is the same though... Get a DSi.

Kevscar1 11:38 29 Nov 09

Not worth it she only wants it for the brain training games. Thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…