Whats the difference?

h1ggy 00:45 14 Feb 04

Ok figured out what i was looking for.

The program i was hunting for was talisman. But after reading up on a few sites about programs to doctor my Deskot views etc. i was wondering if anyone has any view on which would be better, a talisman shell or something like desktop x to theme everything. are they different things or are they just the same thing really??

H1ggy 00:54 14 Feb 04

anybody got any information on firefox 0.8 from mozilla and if its any better than ibternet explorer?

ddd3 02:05 14 Feb 04

Do you mean Firebird? If so then yes, it's one of the best there is, in some ways it's even better than Opera.

Talisman, Windowblinds,Aston its hard to make a suggestion as they all have thier fans and all do more or less the same thing. Try asking in some of the skinning Forums, DeviantArt,DeskMod, Blizzle, Customize.org etc. Stardock does have the mass of the market share though so you find more themes and skins for their products.

powerless 23:27 14 Feb 04

Firebird has been renamed to firefox.

ddd3 13:02 16 Feb 04

So how many times has it been renamed now?! :)

PurplePenny 13:57 16 Feb 04

Does this mean that we get a browser that will respond to our every thought ... so long as we think in Russian? :-))))

ddd3 20:32 16 Feb 04

...but make sure you have a good firewall. That Clint Eastwood guy is one tough cookie...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…