What updates do I need??

SheffieldSpy 13:34 16 Sep 03

I have a new laptop - the QuaddraXS - as I have mentioned in some other threads. I have Windows XP home edition SP1. Could anyone tell me which patches I need to download. Its a special QuaddraXS/Mobile-Support.net build, so I have no idea what patches I are installed and those that are not got.

Citizen -A 13:49 16 Sep 03

go to windows updates and the auto scan for updates, and download all critical updates some may need to be done on there own but you will receive notification of this if required.
click here

SheffieldSpy 09:15 17 Sep 03

Can I save these to CD-R as well? I have 38.9MB of updates to collect, which on a 56K modem will take days to do.

SheffieldSpy 11:36 17 Sep 03

I have downloaded 20 of 27 updates for my computer, but a look at the installation history shows that the Outlook 6 SP1 update canceled and Internet Explorer 6 SP1 failed. Would it work if I download those two again. I still have 26MB of updates to collect yet.

Citizen -A 12:38 17 Sep 03

do those downloads on there own then rebbot pc

Citizen -A 12:38 17 Sep 03

sorry sticky finger "reboot"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…