what software to put photos onto CD to play on DVD

angelica 18:02 14 Oct 03

Any advice on software to put didgital photos onto CD to make a slide show on DVD? I tried reading reviews but seem to vary from 'great' to 'leave it alone' for the same product. Any first-hand experience? I tried a trial version of Nero 6 but picture quality is poor on the TV screen and I couldn't get the audio feature (to add audio track from CD to slide show) to work.

sil_ver 19:18 14 Oct 03

I once used WinOnCD to compile a slide show on CD and played them on a DVD player. As I'd never done it before I found it quite intuitive but I'm not sure about adding audio just seem to remember it did have the ability.

keenan 20:03 14 Oct 03

This works well and has nero plugins
click here

canard 20:05 14 Oct 03

Irfanview [free] will do it and it's really good.

rowdy 20:38 14 Oct 03

This a doddle to use and allows for captions,voice over,background music and a good variety of picture merge/change options. I have used it to put over 600 jpg pictures onto a CD with great output. If you opt not to store the original photos on the CD then many more can be put into your show.

rowdy

The Sack 00:03 15 Oct 03

quite a lot of DVD players will read jpegs straight off the CD and show them as a slide show. if yours doesnt do it try finding the HP Memories Disc Creator Software as it used to be free and work with anything

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…