What printer to buy?

I have a budget of £200 to spend on a new printer. I want to use it for both general A4 printing at home as well as for printing photos.

Not sure which is best buy for high res digital photo printing. I don't want a photo specific printer.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

961 13:35 15 Dec 04

Forgive me if I mention the massive review of inkjets in Feb issue of PC Pro magazine

Thanks for directing me - very helpful cheers

douglas1973 00:01 16 Dec 04

Have always bought Epsons but have got fed up with them breaking down after only 2/3 years and have now bought a Canon Pixma i3000 for only £87 which so far I am very pleased with - faster, quieter than my Epson 890 and the photo prints every bit as good if not better.

Spanglish 08:20 16 Dec 04

Though I have only had two printers ( at home ) I have access to many at work , the one I chose was a Canon I550 ( recommended by Which) and even with three kids it has given me very good prints and 2 years trouble free!So I would give the I3000 ( as mentioned by Douglas 1973 ) a good look

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…