What Photo Medium?

mbp 14:12 26 Aug 04

$5 for 50 photos from Boots or Walmart etc. If they are recent photos on memory cards, I assume that all you do is take the card to be printed. Question: should you first download to you computer in case something goes wrong at Boots or whoever?

However, if the photos are already on your hard drive and you want prints, do you make a CD or upload to a Memory card, or memory stick, to take for printing. Sorry, I am new to using commercial outlets for printing. I usually use my Epson printer, but £5 for 50 5 x 7 makes it hardly worth the bother to use the home printer. Real cost for home printing is probably close to comercially prices and isn't any more superior!

TomJerry 14:26 26 Aug 04

For those special offers, you MUST have exactly 50 photos, no less and no more.

mbp 15:10 26 Aug 04

That isn't always convenient is it? So it has to be a case of editing your Memory card or make a CD-R with just the right number of Pictures?

TomJerry 16:12 26 Aug 04

Otherwise, you need to pay more for each print.

Wilham 16:45 26 Aug 04

My local Boots does not require exactly 50 photos. If there are less, I pay £5, if there are more, I pay 10p each for the lot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009