What mp3 player

sierra 08:20 15 Nov 03

I do quite a bit of hill walking usually with the pooch and my camera. I like to listen to some music while I'm out and find that lugging around a few cd's and disc player can be tedious. I was thinking that an mp3 player could be the answer.All I'm looking for is a reasonably inexpensive one that will do the job.Any suggestions please.

johnnyrocker 10:13 15 Nov 03

click here

johnny.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:15 15 Nov 03

I listened to loads of mp3 players and there was little/no difference between those for £60 and those retailing at £300. Get a set with decent headphones and you will be away. 128mb of memory will hold about10/14 tracks. In the end I chose a Dual mp3 player that looks like a cassette. It can be used with headphones when walking around or slotted into the cassette tray of a car. Got it from click here as they had some great deals and 48hr delivery. If you want one 'off the shelf' for around £60-80 then trot into Currys, Dixons etc.

G

sierra 11:00 15 Nov 03

Loads of goodies on the above sites. I liked the look of the Pendrive plus 256mb @£76. Now I have the general idea of what to look for,I'll have a rummage around in town this afternoon to compare prices.I'm not in a panic so probably will order online this evening. thanks
S

mikef. 13:14 15 Nov 03

click here for lots of options I've heard very good comments on the Creative Labs Rhomba 256MB MP3/WMA Player and the Muvo has been getting rave reviews ever since it first came out.

rickf 13:28 15 Nov 03

If this helps. I have the Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen NX with 30g. Works wonderfully and contrary to some reviews the software is really easy to use. Its also USB2 and takes just over a minute to read and write a CD album to the Zen. Reproduction is very good but get a good pay of headphones as opposed to ear buds supplied and you are in 7th heaven.

SEASHANTY 15:58 15 Nov 03

The TV Mag in today's "TIMES" lists ten portable MP3 players of which the BENQ JOYBEE £89-99 ;
PANASONIC SV-SD85 £179 ; APPLE IPOD £398-99 all get five stars. The Joybee 120 which is smaller than a box of matches has 128MB memory (60 songs), FM radio and with a volume control on the headphones. Also re-chargeable battery and a carry case for the power cables. Sounds like a winner.

sierra 06:28 16 Nov 03

Thanks all . I've gone for the Creative.

powerless 07:03 16 Nov 03

Well i have the Muvo NX 128MB, nice little pocket filler.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017