WHAT a deal!!!!

everythingsuk 18:02 27 Feb 03

My logitech scrollwheel mouse failed on me, the scrollwheel was doin its own thing soooo

I went to PC world and GUESS what was on offer!

reduced from 19.99 to 9.99

A usb/ps/2 OPTICAL mouse by PACKARD BELL (aka NEC)
ITS AMAZING so precise and soooo easy to glide without a mousemat! no ball to clean or anything
i recommend to all users on the old ball type go for this.
also it has changeabke colours! a little plate lifts off and u are given the choice of blue, aqua,red and silver all in metalliv colours!!

WHAT A DEAL!!!! they also have a lot of wireless stuff on offer....

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 20:13 27 Feb 03

So glad to hear it!!, and just to think PCW comes in for such a bashing, i for one have never had a problem, will visit on the way home tomorrow!! need a new mouse.

spuds 22:42 27 Feb 03

Talking about PCWorld. I visited my local store today, and I noticed the price rise on some of the software.Doe's this mean that they may have some special 'lower price' offers in a couple of weeks or so !!.

Andÿ 02:17 28 Feb 03

Cynic :o) LOL

Andsome 08:27 28 Feb 03

They are fine for bits and pieces, but I would not buy anything expensive from them.

Oriole 00:01 01 Mar 03

Thanks for the info re. the Packard Bell optical mouse on sale at PC World. On the off chance I got the wife to pop into Dixon's today and they have the same mouse on offer. I installed it this evening and its a joy to use.

lovelylel 18:20 01 Mar 03

Thanks for the tip, went into local PC World, they had the mouse you mention but NOT ON OFFER, still at £19.99. Checked online, there it was at £9.99. Tried Dixons and got one for £9.99, plugged it in and away we went. Have never used an optical mouse before and it is a real pleasure to use.

Thanks again.

Lel

MS35 22:59 01 Mar 03

Hi, Sounds good, is this the RF 3B COM on the Dixons site?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…