what computer should i buy??

british bulldog 19:04 09 Jun 03

plz help,could any body recomend a decent high powered computer for online games and such like,has anybody heard of CARRERA SSC,are they any good,intel p4 or athlon 3200??radeon 9800 pro,9700 pro or nvidea 5800??

Starfox 00:20 10 Jun 03

of the PCA archives for various Pc makes and you will find interesting reading particulary as regards Carrera SSC.

You will have to collect as much information as possible about different Pc's and then make your choice and don't forget to pay by credit card as this will give you some protection at least.

After spending many months of research I choose to purchase a Fujitsu-Siemens system from a high street store and I must say that I am absolutely delighted with it and would reccomend Fujitsu-Siemens to anyone.

Best of luck with your purchase,

Regards Starfox.

Gaz 25 00:44 10 Jun 03

click here

or

click here

or

click here

or

click here

All of them are decent. Beware of others (remain nameless) as the support is vial, and if it is faulty on arrival you may not get a refund.

Hope you find a system, and your purchase is sucessful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…