what computer to buy

jonoadams75 20:46 18 Nov 07

hi iam after a new computer, i have seen the dream pc from Scan the white cobra and computers from beast computeres and ultraviolet, but i am really torn on what to buy, i want to get a top notch all singing PC which can play the latest games like Cysis with exceptional graphics.But being the naive novice i am i dont know where to start lokking and whether i can justify £5k on a pc which will mainly be for gaming and internet , please could anyone offer me some direction
many thanks
j

Totally-braindead 21:47 18 Nov 07

Much better to have your own thread, now when someone answers here you will get an email.

As I said its not necessary or even desirable to spend £5k.

One of the most expensive computers you can see is Alienware, made from good components but in my opinion very overpriced. If you're interested look for their website.

My choice is Novatech. click here you do have to add a monitor but you can pick what you like a 19" or a much larger screen if you wish.

Thats a dear PC. And I'm Scottish so personally I would drop my sights a bit and get something like this click here a lot cheaper.

Or if you don't fancy that then have a look here and build your own click here , personally I think what they call their gamer PCs are not really that at all as they start with a 8600GT and while thats a pretty good card its not a gaming graphics card.

Totally-braindead 21:51 18 Nov 07

Please tick this as resolved, you shouldn't have 3 threads going on the same subject it just confuses people and I've just wasted my time on this as someone has already suggested Novatech on another thread.

jonoadams75 21:54 18 Nov 07

thanks for the advise much appreciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac