What are Evesham laptops like?

sjbell 17:48 22 Oct 05

I have an Evesham computer which I am very happy with. I am looking to buy a laptop and was wondering if anyone had any experience of Evesham’s models? They seem quite expensive compared to, say, Dell.

tammer 18:14 22 Oct 05

PC Advisor mag pointed out that Dell's PCs typically sell for more than £300 over the advertised price once you've configured it to your needs.

I've an Evesham Voyager C510 which I configured to have a better processor and more memory and it was still very reasonable when compared with elsewhere.

I've been very happy with it so far and have had no problems whatsover.

VCR97 19:00 22 Oct 05

Two Voyagers. No problems.

sjbell 20:53 22 Oct 05

Thanks tammer and Keith S. I was a bit wary of Dell having heard some horror stories regarding after sales support. I'll stick with Evesham and investigate their range further.

Ceri.E 10:27 24 Oct 05

Apart from the first being stolen from my office.

Can't blame Evesham for that, though.

Ceri

realist 15:05 24 Oct 05

Bought an Evesham Quest laptop from Lowestontheweb for my grandson. Works like a dream no problems, you get a quality product and Eveshams's first rate service.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…