What all in one printer to buy

Dave4 20:21 07 Feb 05

I am in the market for a new printer and i like the idea of an all in one. I was thinking of spendind about £150, has anyone got any advice or comments that could help me choose.

stalion 20:35 07 Feb 05

a few here to browse
click here

Sir Radfordin 23:55 07 Feb 05

PCA reviews - click here

My view of these things is that in most cases they do everything but don't do anything well. Have been most impressed with the offerings from HP and Epson but like most things it will come down to the price of consumables and a few extra features.

Blazon82 09:47 08 Feb 05

I have the HP PSC 1215 which does all I want to do very well. It also uses the C6656 and C6657 cartridges which are easy to obtain.

spuds 10:17 08 Feb 05

I use both Lexmark and HP all in ones.Never had a problems with either, and the work they produce is first rate. In running costs, I would suggest that the Lexmark is more ink thirsty than the HP.In general terms for printing and economy, I would perhaps suggest the Epson is worthy of consideration, and the obtaining of compatible ink cartridges for the Epson seems to more easier, Lexmark can be a problem with supplies at times with certain types.

If you look at Dell and Kodak, you will find that their products are usually re-badged Lexmark. In the case of Dell,the Lexmark ink cartridge as been slightly modified, so you would need to obtain ink replacements via Dell.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…