Well done Quiet PC

eikonuj 00:53 03 Jan 11

On 5th December my sons PC PSU (Zalman ZM600) decided to play up, I called Quiet PC to enquire about the two year warranty. I was informed I had about two months to go and they sent me an RMA no.
I posted the faulty one on 6th Dec. and the replacement arrived on 14th Dec. - brand new with a further 2 years warranty.
With the christmas post and weather - an outstanding effort.
I will definitely buy from them again.

Rayuk 10:38 03 Jan 11

I think you may find the warranty is for the remaining 2 months on the original not 2 years on the replacement,that is how it normally works

OTT_B 10:57 03 Jan 11

Rayuk,
if it is Zalman who supply the warranty (which it probably is), then there's no reason why it shouldn't get a 'new' 2 year warranty. The product is, afterall, new.

eikonuj: just for interests sake, how do you find the length of the cables on your PSU? Also, what case do you have? I ask because the 2 Zalman PSUs I've dealt with in the past, had cable lengths that were woefully short for using in tower cases where the PSU is mounted at the bottom.

Rayuk 16:42 03 Jan 11

On checking Quiet pc website it states this psu has a 3 year warranty the 2 year is for the 400watt psu.
OTT_B
The replacement is a new one but warranty is for the original psu this happens with Corsair Enermax and other high end makers I have dealt with in the past.

eikonuj 18:14 04 Jan 11

Rayuk - you are correct, the warranty is for the remainder of the 3 year warranty (not 2 as previously stated) i.e. about 14 months.

OTT_B - the cables are ok for a Xilence X1 case (Quiet PC) no problems at all.

Apologies for late response , the cricket has made me nocturnal.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now