Well done NTL

bof:) 19:58 22 Jun 05

Hi all, I know that NTL has a bit of a poor reputation but yesterday I rang them to say that I thought my modem was failing. After a few quick checks from their end, it was decided that I'd need a visit from an NTL engineer. (Between noon and 6pm...he arrived at 12:12)

He checked the NTL box in the street, replaced the modem and now I can get on the net.

I know it was not a major job but you cannot beat rang one day fixed the next for a fast service.

The engineer was very professional, polite and courtious.

Thankyou NTL.

Mike

stalion 20:26 22 Jun 05

They must be trying harder

Chris the Ancient 20:37 22 Jun 05

I'll give them a bit of praise as well!

I recently went for the free upgrade through my cable to the 2Meg service. It didn't actually run dead smoothly at the time because the installation engineer who changed my old Pace box to a new Samsung one didn't really do the job and paperwork properly.

However, ntl did all they could to help, they got the problem resolved satisfactorily and knocked a bit off the next bill as compensation.

My first 'new' bill arrived and I wasn't quite sure that I understood it properly, so I gave them a ring. They talked me through the bill and explained where I had misunderstood and then knocked a little more off because they hadn't made it totally clear in the first place!

Now that is what I call a much improved service.

Rawhaw 21:16 22 Jun 05

I've only ever had great service from NTL - er, thats it

bof:) 19:02 23 Jun 05

Hi all, wow! we must be on a roll :-)

Pooke 20:48 23 Jun 05

must be......

I have had pleasing internet service from them, I'm on the 2meg service and getting it at the 1meg rate..... shush don't tell anyone!

Pooke

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…