Well done Novatech

vaughan007 11:51 16 Mar 05

I like to moan on here when companies mess up, but up I much prefer to sing their praise!

Well done Novatech.

Ordered loads of stuff on Saturday, arrived today with everything in perfect working order.

Packaging could have been a bit better, but nothing was lost or damaged so I am happy.

In my opinion Novatech is one of the best online companies around...nice one.

:-)

rickf 17:15 16 Mar 05

you are right. Its a good reliable co. with some integrity, the latter being the operative word.

Joe R 17:22 16 Mar 05

vaughan007,

I've used Novatech for many a year now, and have never had any type of complaint to make about their service, from delivery to after sales support.

In my mind a rock solid company.

freaky 18:28 16 Mar 05

I will add my 'one pence worth '. Treated the Wife to a new Novatech Base Unit a few weeks ago. Ordered it on a Thurday.....arived Friday!

Only complaint is that the Graphic Card does not have DVI out, this was not made apparent at the time I placed order. No worried though as she will not notice the difference !

I also treated myself in December to a new Mesh Base Unit. This has a higher spec' than the Novatech, but the build and component quality is far superior.

So far 'touch wood' have had no problems with either machine, so cannot make a comparison of their respective after-sales service.

t.long 19:52 16 Mar 05

My brother ordered a custom machine from Novatech. Aside from them not stocking the 'uber' graphics card he wanted, he was happy with the price and service. I of course had to open it up and put in the new graphics card ordered from another supplier, and was most impressed with the general build quality, cables were neatly tied and consideration had been made to airflow. The price was also superb.

Unfortuantly for me I tend to by quite a lot of the more 'leading edge' stuff and find Novatech often does not stock it, a shame because they are a great company, very helpful.

Bandy 20:07 16 Mar 05

Recently ordered, and received, a number of cheap power supplies from Novatech. Unfortunately a connector on one unit was broken. The company immediately said "Sorry, but we have no more in stock" and then went on to say "but, we'll replace it with a better one"

Excellent service

peterleemaxwell 21:39 16 Mar 05

I would like to recommend this company. Had occasion to return a faulty DVD-RW drive. No problems. One of the better internet firms.

steve1968 22:44 16 Mar 05

I'd go along with the praise for this co also, ordered on Saturday rec'd Tuesday without a hitch, good prices too!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…